GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i called Project R today (brian aka blownchevy) and he recieved my blower from the Ebay person, he says it looked good other than it being dirty as hell... so i should have it installed by him, by the end of the first week of May...

:head2:

once again thanks to Brian at Project R for being so helpful... i recommend him to anybody for all your RADIX needs...

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Bryce so it looks like your off to a very good start. :head:
So tell us what else you been up to? Enjoying your stay at home?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well, I brought the camera......but left the cable at homs.....I will post them later tonight or tomorrow morn :insane:

:bowtie:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
fuck yeah!!!! now that your home the mods begin huh? :head: when are you coming to see allen???

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
vicred- i told allen the 5th, but i'm gonna try to get it bumped up...

big b- i got it from Ebay for 4100 shipped... if i hadnt gone that route i was gonna buy from Project R...

Kal- its been great being home.. i havent done anything but sleep, watch tv and drink... its been the best uneventful days of my life... tonight its off to the clubs!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Bryce, I just got your message! No problem, just let me know a few days ahead of time....A Friday, Saturday would be perfect!

:bowtie:

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awesome... thanks a bunch brian!... i feel so stupid for getting the wrong flight, and i was SOBER when i ordered the ticket!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts