GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GPS Guru
Joined
·
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I went to freestyle motocross/arenacross in little rock, and I got this toy there that's cool as hell, ya throw it and it comes back to you, kinda like a boomerang, only instead of coming back at you with force, it hovers above you and sits right down in your hand. Anyway, I was outside f'n around with it, and it ended up on top of my house. My house is a small one, single story, I'm guessing around 12 foot tall to the lowest point of the roof. I pull my truck up to the side of the house thinking I can climb on top of it and jump on the roof. Well, my truck wasn't tall enough to do that. So now I have an excuse for more lift. :D :superhack :chainsaw:
 

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
Joined
·
5,501 Posts
:word: that is as good of a reason as any I've heard.
 

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Joined
·
3,599 Posts
Shift said:
Last night I went to freestyle motocross/arenacross in little rock, and I got this toy there that's cool as hell, ya throw it and it comes back to you, kinda like a boomerang, only instead of coming back at you with force, it hovers above you and sits right down in your hand. Anyway, I was outside f'n around with it, and it ended up on top of my house. My house is a small one, single story, I'm guessing around 12 foot tall to the lowest point of the roof. I pull my truck up to the side of the house thinking I can climb on top of it and jump on the roof. Well, my truck wasn't tall enough to do that. So now I have an excuse for more lift. :D :superhack :chainsaw:
That is hilarious, just throw on a 22" lift and ya should make it! I think I have seen those things you are talking about in the mall. They hire foreign guys to walk up to people and say " Hey, watch deace!" then they throw it up and it kinda hovers, kinda looks like a big spaceship?
 

·
It's Jerry's World
Joined
·
3,573 Posts
Southern Pride said:
That is hilarious, just throw on a 22" lift and ya should make it! I think I have seen those things you are talking about in the mall. They hire foreign guys to walk up to people and say " Hey, watch deace!" then they throw it up and it kinda hovers, kinda looks like a big spaceship?
HAHAHAHAHAHHA :LOL:
 

·
Buck Nekkid
Joined
·
50 Posts
I backed mine up to the house yesterday to clean a gutter. My brother had my ladder.
 

·
Kyle
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
you guys are ghetto, i just wish i could still fit in the garage
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
580 Posts
Southern Pride said:
That is hilarious, just throw on a 22" lift and ya should make it! I think I have seen those things you are talking about in the mall. They hire foreign guys to walk up to people and say " Hey, watch deace!" then they throw it up and it kinda hovers, kinda looks like a big spaceship?
That is the funniest thing ive heard all day!ROFLMAO!
 

·
GPS Guru
Joined
·
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
*UPDATE* Had to shoot my WindPro 360 outta a tree a few minutes ago with a shotgun, blew it all to hell... :bawl:
 

·
2008 RCSB
Joined
·
9,634 Posts
Shift said:
*UPDATE* Had to shoot my WindPro 360 outta a tree a few minutes ago with a shotgun, blew it all to hell... :bawl:
{insert theme from deliverance} :eek:wned:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top