GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a couple pics only made 245 horses but i was bored and stuck at the show so i figured y not

·
TUNED BY ME!
647 Posts
oh they make a difference, if he were to run his stockers he would have gotten slightly better numbers

·
TUNED BY ME!
647 Posts
just a couple pics only made 245 horses but i was bored and stuck at the show so i figured y not

What are your mods, if it's a 5.3 sounds like no mods, no offense, just wanted to know what you have done with those kind of numbers

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I rna mine yesterdya too...with my 20's on...figured tho....thats how it is on the street so thats how its gonna get dyno'd

·
TUNED BY ME!
647 Posts
I rna mine yesterdya too...with my 20's on...figured tho....thats how it is on the street so thats how its gonna get dyno'd
Exactly, everyone tells me when i go to the races to put different tires on, but then that's not what i'll actually run when someone pulls up next to me

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
yah definetly..when I head to the trakc Im gonna run it jsut as it is...see what ti does...then after that do the smaller rims, slicks, and no gate

·
TUNED BY ME!
647 Posts
I'd say 245 is pretty dang good then. Those mods probably did about 15-18 hp for ya tops.
I guess that's pretty good. I had 260 with a W4M tune and intake and cat back and that was it. Of course it's a 4.8 that he's got.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
mine made a big difference with the wheels. not too bad for a 4.8 i wish i did mine before the motor swap.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Pretty good! now you need to get it tuned! Truck looks good btw!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea the tune is on my list right after i get my tailgate back handle gettin shaved any suggestions

1 - 18 of 18 Posts