GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard anything about the Rancho Quick Lift that allows you to clear up to 35's?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Are you talking about the coilover shocks for the new 07s? If so, it only lifts the front about 2.5" (same as any other leveling kit for these trucks) And if you run 35s, they have to be on stock size wheels and you still have to trim.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh i was just reading an ad they had in off road adventures and was curious. Thought it would be a cheaper way than a lift... lol.

·
Registered
424 Posts
sound to me like the 2.5" spacers for $80 are the way to go to level out the nnbs... probably get at least 285's in there with those???

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
hey man, did i ever reply to your pm? i think i did but i went out of town and might have forgotten. If not i am still running stock gears and they turn the 35's no problem. I think thats all you asked. sorry if i forgot to reply. Send me a pm if i can help you out at all.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
If you're looking for a coil spring spacer that is going to give you the best ride, go with the Ready Lift. The Ready Lift is a little bit more expensive for the part but you make up for it on labor. It's a real easy install and it will give you the best ride out of all of the coil spring spacers. The Rancho Quick Lift is more than it's cracked up to be in my opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts