GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still have front and rear ranchhands for a 99-02 gm half ton with a 3" bodylift. The rear is bolt on, the front weld on. Both in good condition. They are easily $1500+ new - give me $400 and come pick them up and they are all yours. Thats buying a rear for cheap and getting a front free!

·
Paint it Black
142 Posts
awww damn....thats an amazing deal for sure. how would it fit a tahoe?

if they'd fit mine, i'll most likely take em. gotta get a few things in order, but yeah...would be sweet if they fit. lemme know, post or PM. thanks!

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The front is exactly the same and would be welded on the exact same as on my truck. The rear I think is a bit different I think, I dont see why it cant be modified to fit though. I think the only difference is frame width?

·
Paint it Black
142 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
424 Posts
Great price this should go fast!
P.S.
Can you give me a call or send me a pm on a price for front and rear gears. Also how much more it would be for a new rear locker. Also need some 315s and your console!
Thanks,
Chris D.
254-498-4313

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Thats am amazing deal.

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
i knwo the front is a ranchhand... but i thought the rear was a different brand?

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
I wish I had the dough I would drive to Dallas and pick them up. GL on the sale, what else you got?

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
If he'd separate them (I just want the back), I've got the dough and my house is 15 minutes from where he works.

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
well, i want just the front and i live 10 minutes from where he works :read:

on second thought- could the front work without a BL? if so i'm interested. me and megalos could take em off your hands :read:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts