GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a digital camera of my own so no more camara phone pics.

Anyways, me and my friend went down to the Chicago Auto Show Sunday and snapped a few pics of our trucks nose to nose before we left. His truck is a 2002 (?) Green Silverado 1500 w/ 5.3 Auto, 315/75r16 dunlop mud rovers on American Racing Atlas wheels (my old combo), Fabtech 6 inch lift w/ t-bar crank, 03 Taillights (added later that night), and a prerunner bar/rollbars. He had the truck vinyl wrapped (may go back with a different design later) thats what is on the roof, he still has to take that off. And yes, I know he needs to wash it, but he didnt know I was gonna snap pics that day

100_0044.jpg

100_0043.jpg

100_0042.jpg

100_0041.jpg

100_0040.jpg

Here is my truck from like a month ago. I like the side pic, one of my favorites so far, but I've added the rims/tires and bedcover since.
100_0047.jpg

000_0008.jpg

000_0011.jpg

And I just got this back from the bodyshop, they painted the bowtie white for me.
100_0111.jpg

·
Registered
73 Posts
Trucks look good. I might be moving back to McHenry in the next couple months. Not looking forward to all the salt again in the winters. DJ

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trucks look good. I might be moving back to McHenry in the next couple months. Not looking forward to all the salt again in the winters. DJ
yeah, hit me up when you do! its snowing now with about 6 inches on the ground!

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whats on the black truck roof????
he had the truck vinyl wrapped and is in the process of getting it redone, not sure what it looks like either other than what the picture shows, i look next time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts