GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a truck website, so I hope it is ok that I list this item for sale here. I'm not sure what kind of interest you guys have for this sort of thing, but I thought I'd give you first shot before I slap it up on ebay.

I am selling a Brand New Razor "Airgo" Airpowered Launch Vehicle (aka a Pogo Stick). It has never been used (I haven't even taken it out of the box). They sell for around $79.99 retail, but I'm willing to part with it for $50 + Shipping. It has krayton grips, a built-in pump, and is fully adjustable for your individual height or personal preference. It can support weights from 60 - 220 lbs. It is constructed out of Aircraft-Grade Aluminum and is forged and TIG welded to exacting specifications. I've included some pictures I took today:

razorfront.gif

razoropen.gif

razorback.gif

I probably will only keep this available for a couple of days, then it is off to ebay. If you want this deal jump on it now :bowtie:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Very nice, this would make a good gift for someones kids...theres got to be someone here with some kids or knows someone. This is a truck site, but its also members helping members. So I would think this post is ok.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the kind words Atom :cheers:

Remember kids, this is a limited time offer...pretty soon it's going on Ebay :bowtie:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts