GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Tuckin' Tire Static
3,915 Posts
Love coltons stance just needs a tad more low haha.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Love coltons stance just needs a tad more low haha.
Tad more low on these shit roads in Shreveport isnt reasonable lol

colton your truck honestly is one of the reasons im lowering mine. what kits and suspenion parts did you use? the stance is perfect imo.
DJM Lower control arms up front and flip kit out back. Was at 2/4 before this so I have the DJM hangers still on and I put it back to the Stock hole, which is why It looks a tad bit lower in the back then some 4/6's I have seen

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Yes it is a must. When I was at 4" in the back I hit frame. I cant imagine being 6" in the back without it

·
Sierra Owner
348 Posts
Colton, your truck is gorgeous man. Love the rear.

1siksierra, if you didn't already browse through it, the Static NBS Thread(99-07classic) is going to have the biggest collection of dropped rcsb's you can find. Personally, I feel like 4/6 is the most common drop done, so you'll find plenty of 4/6 rcsb's in there.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts

1siksierra, if you didn't already browse through it, the Static NBS Thread(99-07classic) is going to have the biggest collection of dropped rcsb's you can find. Personally, I feel like 4/6 is the most common drop done, so you'll find plenty of 4/6 rcsb's in there.
Thank man :shake:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
cut front coils...around 5 inch front drop...maybe alittle less....8 inch rear with flip, shackels, and caltrac bars...caltracs stiffened up rear so it sit around 7ish maybe alittle lower 265/35-22 tires

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

for sure!! i just didnt want to go through 208 pages haha. I figured these guys wouldnt mind showing off a little and maybe helping some other newbies out.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.