GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rough country 7.5 kit I like it but want something a little better and was thinking the FTS 7in kit or the 10in kit has anyone had personal experiences with the FTS lifts?

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
yes, check out cencal thread

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Full throttle suspension

·
GMFS Senior Member
4,032 Posts
I have a rough country 7.5 kit I like it but want something a little better and was thinking the FTS 7in kit or the 10in kit has anyone had personal experiences with the FTS lifts?
When you say better, do you mean which is designed and built stronger or which is bigger and can be powdered and blinged our easier?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd say a bit of everything I am trying to turn my truck into a show truck but a daily driver also the RCX rides a bit rough because it's a 5in kit with taller strut spacer rough country didn't take the time to actually make it a true 7.5 kit with the right angles in my opinion

·
Registered
429 Posts
The FTS 7" has been time-tested to be a quality kit for mall crawling and pavement pounding by all the BroCal guys. But in all seriousness FTS 7" has much better angles than the rough country 7" (which is a stretched 5")

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
IF you drive in Snow I'd stick with RCX

·
Registered
900 Posts

·
Registered
10,976 Posts
Still not an update from what the snow guy actually bent. From pics the lift didn't bend the lca pockets did

·
Registered
876 Posts
apples to oranges. Get the 10 inch. or cst 9-11, it just went on sale.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Lol snow berms. I have an rcx 5" and its a good kit, most will agree also. Fts has a good rep to be solid lift as well. My only dislike of fts is the billboard front crossmember. I'd have to agree with the above post about fabtech or cognito, both awesome kits but a little more $

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Sexually identifies as a shopping cart.
4,254 Posts
^ Nicest kit on the market :imo

·
Registered
429 Posts
Best kit for a show truck would be the 7"by show off motorsports. It's essentially a FTS kit with a cleaner looking crossmember.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
If I had to do it over again then I would get the fts 9.5. Hell, I have stretched mine to 9 anyways. Should have just sprung for the 9.5. Thats only advice I have. I like my fts 7 though. Is way better riding than my rcx was.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Best kit for a show truck would be the 7"by show off motorsports. It's essentially a FTS kit with a cleaner looking crossmember.
I think some of those are whiplash kits right?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts