GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, haven't been around here in too long. I've been spending time on my other hobby (computers) while the weather was whack.

So, since last I was here, I have:
Smashed a tailpipe while 4-wheeling;
Spent a week in Nashville;
Pet a giraffe;
Had my apartment broken into;
Replaced a fuel-pump (such a bitch!) & battery;
Gotten engaged;
Had my truck wrecked;*
Possibly gotten a new truck.*

Been a rollercoaster of a New Year, so far.

*Unlicensed (but, somehow, insured) bitch flew through a red light doing about 40, right into the driver's side, knocking my axle off. Insurance said "it's probably totaled." I went shopping for a 3/4-ton, since we'll be getting a horse trailer soon. They called me an hour after I signed the papers and said "it's repairable". Short story: my overzealousness to get right back on the road may cost me some coin.

Anyhow, I will either have Big Blue back in action in God knows how long, or I will be rocking a black '04 Silvy 2500HD CC w/6.0L.

So, yeah, has anything changed around here? OC still spouting about a dog in a bathtub? N00bs still asking what's the biggest tire that'll fit stock? Has there been a huge influx of ppl w/07 NNBS? And is that what we're calling the GMT900s? :)

-bZj

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I saw HighSierra's sig, with a mean looking NNBS - very nice!

So, I got some pics of both trucks....

First, the carnage of my big blue baby:

And then, the truck I'm trying to replace it with:

So, the black one is back at the dealer, but they're gonna hold onto for a couple days while I work with my insurance. Someone was trying to uy it today though.... :(

Of course, damn insurance place is closed today, sine it's a holiday. Lazy fucks. They left early on Friday when I was trying to get this taken care of, then take a holiday. Asshats.

-bZj

1 - 6 of 6 Posts