GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know when I first posted I was looking into getting 26s some of you were like , "No I like the wheels you have".

I just found out they now make the Foose DF-6 in a 26 !Which if you don't know that's what I currently have.

Any donations would be nice, haha.

No really I'm stoked and on a mission to sell some stuff and get them. Good thing I work at a wheel and tire shop!

To Be Continued...

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
26s are overkill on that bodystyle, IMO...

I think the way your truck sits on 24s is absolutely perfect.

If you have the NNBS, I'd say run 26s... they look better on there!

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
i did see your rim on a nnbs at gator drag last weekend in 26" and thought of you. They looked perfect on the nnbs but agree with everyone else with it looking perfect with the 24s now

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Do it :read:

·
U-Turn Master
239 Posts
Build it for yourself and run the 26s if you want 'em. I'd love to see it even though I'm not a big wheel guy myself.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, Ok I respect all of your opinions. Some of you say the NNBS looks good with them but not on the 02-06. I really want to get them, but I haven't set anything in stone yet. ( Hell I can pay off one of my credit cards instead, but why? )
I put wheels on cars and trucks every day and to me 24s look like 22s used to 3 years ago. I have seen 26s on my body style and I love it. it has to be the right wheel though. I can see you guys point if I was going with a full face wheel.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
907 Posts
i saw a nissan armada suv at the bank today, with 26" foose, i dont know what style they are but they looked sharp. here, i snapped a shitty pic...
foose26.gif

·
Donk Rider
672 Posts
Shoot man go for it. If you get the chance do it. If you dont like them you can always do something different. Its ok to have a dub city car model..i sure as hell do. But i love it

Brandon

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i saw a nissan armada suv at the bank today, with 26" foose, i dont know what style they are but they looked sharp. here, i snapped a shitty pic...
foose26.gif
Those are Foose Speedster 6s

I put a set of 26" Driv Sessnas on a brand new QX56 today ,looked good.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shoot man go for it. If you get the chance do it. If you dont like them you can always do something different. Its ok to have a dub city car model..i sure as hell do. But i love it

Brandon
I was thinking the same thing , if I don't like it I would just put them up forsale at the shop. But I know I would love it!

I have ideas on what else to do instead but I'm not quite sure yet.

Oh and I love the dub city look. Slammed on big wheels!

·
Registered
447 Posts
i love the way ur 'hoe sits now...but if u have the funds go for it

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
did you seriously say you could pay off one of your credit cards instead but why. damn man you already have 24s. pay off your debt first then get the rims if you still want them. i use to be a pretty bad spur of the moment spender. but ive learned to control myself most of the time. my project may end up taking two years to complete. but hey ive gotten pretty far doing it all with cash. hope to have it done this winter
THIS IS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH LOL!.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
do it, then bag it on those 26s :imo

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
26's are way too small. 28's or better IMFO.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
did you seriously say you could pay off one of your credit cards instead but why. damn man you already have 24s. pay off your debt first then get the rims if you still want them. i use to be a pretty bad spur of the moment spender. but ive learned to control myself most of the time. my project may end up taking two years to complete. but hey ive gotten pretty far doing it all with cash. hope to have it done this winter
THIS IS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH LOL!.
I know man ,It's my addiction . I don't do drugs , smoke and maybee once every 2 months or so drink. But I'm adicted to buying wheels. This would be my 4th set on this truck and I've owned it 2 years this month. My average wheels per car has been 3 sets since I was 17.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts