GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i found some 20x9.5 enkei RT-6 wheels for 200 bucks and 305/55/20 nitto terra grapplers for free.had them up there for about a month and some guy offered 600 for just the rims! nittos made a nice smoke show and off they went.

now i have these sittin at my house but the guy said they won't fit with certain lift kits because of the backspacing 5.03 inches!!!! if i get a dc 6.5 later on could i still use these rims??? they are 18 x 10's by the way

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
With a full drop kit it will work. not with a knuckle kit.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
to tell you the truth i don't know what i want to do with my truck!!! it went from
285's stock

31x11.50 on 15x10's

33x12.50on 15x10's and bl

37x13boggers on 15x8's jus bl

now i want a sas look like this but can't find any shops in my area to do it

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Do it yourself. Shops are in it to make money and most people like us cant afford rates so we wrnch ourselves. And you know how to fix it yourself if it breaks. Not just send it off to fix it.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Do it yourself. Shops are in it to make money and most people like us cant afford rates so we wrnch ourselves. And you know how to fix it yourself if it breaks. Not just send it off to fix it.
Fricken word.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i want to do it myself but i work 12 hours a day 5-6 days a week.i wanted enough lift to sit over at least 38x15.50's and from what i have searched once you go that big on ifs chit starts breakin quick.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Its all in maintenance. There is not a swtich when you run big tires, that flips and says oh ok lets break this part.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.