1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
GMFS Member
749 Posts
They look the same to me. It's not really hard but it's kinda a pain in the ass. The factory ones are riveted on there so you have to drill those out. I reattached mine with bolts

·
Registered
77 Posts
they look the same. 2hrs to change them (local body shop ) , they also painted them a week before. check out 1aauto.com - I pick up a set of prime one & had them painted black. good luck

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they look the same. 2hrs to change them (local body shop ) , they also painted them a week before. check out 1aauto.com - I pick up a set of prime one & had them painted black. good luck
THank you! I am going to paint mine white to match the truck. IM thinking it will probably be cheaper to buy everything I need painted versus buying what pieces I can find already painted.

·
Registered
77 Posts
THank you! I am going to paint mine white to match the truck. IM thinking it will probably be cheaper to buy everything I need painted versus buying what pieces I can find already painted.
good luck. there are some people that are power coating theres , also I sold mine crome ones to the body shop

1 - 10 of 10 Posts