GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.....so how do i remove my rear seat in my 02 exteneded cab silverado.....cause im going to mound my amp behind the seat.......so any input will help... :bowtie: :rocking: :head:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
5 bolts. look on the floor under a plastic cover on the drivers side, and by the spare tools on the passenger side. then there is an anchor in the very center as well.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
99redsilv said:
lol me to henry.. I still can't get over that they changed them that much in 2 years
What I hate is that the seats are built so the back will fold forward, but when you mount them they lock into the back wall of the cab and wont fold ... i'd love to modify mine so I could fold it down to get at my amp easier.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
99redsilv said:
just loosen the nuts on the bottom and lift the hooks over the latches and retighten the nuts.. gravity will hold the seat back up till ya pull the handle
Have to also figure some way to cover the back with carpet or vinyl, GM was too cheap to do it since you'd never see it :bowtie:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I covered mine with carpet I ordered from an upholstrey shop here in town and also had them recover the back of the backseat so when it is folded down at the shows it will look nice.

I have to find a pic to post I know I posted one of the backseat a while back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts