GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
UH6TDRVR
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much will it help removing the rear sway bar? ive ditched the front and it rides alot better, what'll happen with the rear gone i dont drive it like a race car so body roll isnt a problem, i just want to know what it'll do in the dirt. thanks

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
take it off, my two door didnt come with one and i feel fine

·
Registered
95 Posts
i heard somewhere that this is a big no no, i dont know how much truth there is to it, but i guess with a rear sway bar and no front sway bar, it will cause you to spin out. like i said, i dont know if its true, but its definately something worht lookin into

·
UH6TDRVR
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wouldnt think it would be a traction issue, more of a body roll/articulation thing

·
Registered
10,976 Posts
i took mine off the rear on my 02 tahoe with 10'' of lift. couldn't really tell a difference. i don't drive mine like a race car either and it articulates much better

·
UH6TDRVR
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeh, i have a G8 if i want to go fast, i just want to make it the best it can be off road especially if its a Free mod that works

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,898 Posts
take that bitch off.... its not needed and super ghet... I went to a locol 4x4 shop oneday to get a zero rate.. first off they didnt even know what a zero rate was.. then they came look at my tahoe and said i was crazy to be runnin 38s on ifs with no stabilizers... buncha fuckin idiots

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
take that bitch off.... its not needed and super ghet... I went to a locol 4x4 shop oneday to get a zero rate.. first off they didnt even know what a zero rate was.. then they came look at my tahoe and said i was crazy to be runnin 38s on ifs with no stabilizers... buncha fuckin idiots
What place was that? :LOL:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts