GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Profit
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still on the fence deciding whether or not I want to lift this thing, but for now I want to see what little things I can do to improve the truck overall. Once the Michelins wear out I'm definitely cranking and putting 285s on, but what else is out there to help the truck out? So far the only thing I've done that's 100% done is match the bowtie.

IMGP0557.jpg

IMGP0556.jpg

IMGP0555.jpg

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
rvinyl over the amber reflectors.

Xenarc X2020 replacement HID headlights (the ONLY HID kit that should ever be used on a 99-06 Tahoe or 99-02 Silverado IMO).

Pull the rub strip off the doors (actually that's a pretty good looking rub strip, but it'd be cleaner without it, providing you're willing to not park next to anyone).

I'd crank it now and put a Z71 air dam on too. If you offroad, don't colormatch it.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Only thing I can think of is lifting it, so you might want to decide on that before getting the 285s.

It wont cost you that much to lift it 3-6"

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Esky door handles!

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Nice hoe.

Def needs a Z71 hoe airdam, maybe remove door trim. Clear headlights and parks, tint. Maybe colormatch grille if you like that. And it needs something in the back. Ditch the bumper or paint it or somethin.

clean tahoe

tint, clear corners, and a billet would look good
When did you get the hd hood? Looks sick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts