GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally have money to start fixing up my 2002 GMC, and want to start wit the bumper cover.....
Any reccomendations on which one to buy?
I kinda want to replace my bumper with the 2003 silverado just for this bumper cover....http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.cfm?PartID=39544&PartFamilyID=404&SubCategoryID=129&CategoryID=25&lc=pfpartt how hard would it be? or what reccomendations does anyone have?

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
If you have the 02 sierra, which is GMC have you looked into the denali front end swap? The denali bumper cover fits right over the 02 bumper, but you have to change out the grill and turn signal lights...

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Hey Aberbaseball7 did you ever check into our model Sierra's for the denali front end and what had to be done. I'm really wanting to do this to mine.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Yea, I have had numerous people including the body shop say that the bumpers are totally different and without custom work it wont bolt on like it will on the 01-02.... :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, Ive thought about the Denali front end, but everyone has done it over here, I wanna do something different to stand out

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Put an excursion bumper on it :)

There's a guy that usually sells GM Denali and Escalade bumper cover on ebay for $125.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I've seen a 99-01 Escalade front bumper on a 99 ext cab before. It looked different. I don't know how much work it took him to get it to fit though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts