GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my U2-55's today ( got fucked :( )

I have been waiting for my 22" U2-55 wheels and tires from BHY (USA tire and wheel). They ran out of +30 offset wheels so I had to wait a week. Well finally got them today and...........

3 of the fuckin wheels have U2 stamped into the lip (I guess its the new style wheel):think::think:

1 does not have any stamp (I guess its an older style):think:

1 of the new style stamped wheels has a bent lip on the inside of the wheel:flame:

*** The manager Sal was pretty cool, but said he wouldnt have anything from U2 until Monday :(, he also said he was either sending me two new stamped wheels or three unstamped to make a perfect set. The stamped wheels look a little whack with the stamp on the lip so who knows........

Just had to vent this shit out here on GMFS. Anyone see any stamped lip U2's?

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
Re: Received my U2-55's today ( got fucked :( )

My u2's had it on the lips, waaaay cleaner looking IMO

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Wow they sound like they are really on the ball when it comes to matching sets and shipping undamaged goods...
seriously man, that shit is ridiculous. the guy said he does not know why his guys mounted the tire to a rim that didnt match the set. i thinks its because the entire company is fuckin retarted. :hmm:

My u2's had it on the lips said:
at first i wasn't a huge fan but i figure fuck it now. All the trucks on here with those wheels that I have seen are blank, or maybe im just not noticing the U2 logo. Do you have any pics of your truck with your U2's on it?

·
Registered
109 Posts

I know this thread is old as shit, but I was just wondering how you made out eventually. I am lookin for a good deal on a set of 22's and I heard this companies prices are the best around. Also how are these wheels are they good

·
Registered
37 Posts

i dont think my u2s have any stamp on them, that ive noticed. gonna be putting them up for sale this weekend and only have had them since feb of this year. going different route with my truck but the wheels are nice!

·
Registered
170 Posts

I just got mine about a month ago and they didnt come with stamps..but yea I seen those stamps on a truck with the same wheels the other day..weird..

·
Registered
109 Posts

i dont think my u2s have any stamp on them, that ive noticed. gonna be putting them up for sale this weekend and only have had them since feb of this year. going different route with my truck but the wheels are nice!
Can you ship them 3000 miles? Can you guys that just posted that you have them tell me your set ups? I have a 03 ecsb 2wd stock front and -2 rear. I need to figure out what offset to get, I don't care about tucking the wheels 6 inches up the fenders I just want some nice looking 22's that fill in the wheel well nicely.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts