GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
lookin good! do you plan on lowering anymore? werent you planning on bagging it at one time? looks clean though , i like the smoked tails! :D

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:rocking: Looking good Memo....

I remember seeing your truck on cardomain a long time ago...before I even knew about GMFS. :bowtie: You going to lower it any?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I do have plans for it I don't wanna say I'm gonna do it soon or when but definately a complete makeover inside/out (wheels, suspension, system, and body work)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great Truck.

Hey man, I like that grill. I think I've got the same one, Street Scene? Anyways I like that insert in the airdam. Is that something you bought, or made? If you made it where'd you get the material? I'd like to try somethin' like this on my truck. I need to remove my tow hooks too. :D

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Looking good man! :D

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Re: Great Truck.

CattleDog said:
Hey man, I like that grill. I think I've got the same one, Street Scene? Anyways I like that insert in the airdam. Is that something you bought, or made? If you made it where'd you get the material? I'd like to try somethin' like this on my truck. I need to remove my tow hooks too. :D
The insert is from Street Scene too. We have a brushed insert like the one on the bottom that we were gonna fab up and get the pieces chromed to put where the tow hooks go.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Nice pics. I can't wait to see it bagged or dropped....

It looks like your front bumper is creeping a little bit at an angle :think:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Chris99GMC said:
Nice pics. I can't wait to see it bagged or dropped....

It looks like your front bumper is creeping a little bit at an angle :think:
Yeah it is a little bit. I was going to a Denny's w/ a few of my friends after leaving a bar and while I was parking I went into the parking spot a little to fast and I hit a tree. :anitoof: I didnt hit it too hard but hard enough to cause some damage...I'll take care of it eventually :crazy:

Thanks for all the compliments.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts