GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my LED tails and 3rd brake light. Sold the truck and now i need to get rid of these. They look brand new and are in perfect operating condition. Asking $300 for all 3 pieces. Would prefer local pick up, but will ship if they stay up long enough.

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts
how much shipped to 78247....i could get these for my old man for christmas hes got an 09 DMAX

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Hate to do this to this thread: but what the hell was that for? you know how to read YOU FUCK! Didn't ask what part of truck. Reason i asked cause I'm looking for local hate waiting for shipping. And I work from San Pedro to San Clemente.
Dude chill... He wasn't even talking to you. He was just expressing a little frustration that the lights were for a silvy instead of a sierra.

·
Built, Not Bought
1,352 Posts
Hate to do this to this thread: but what the hell was that for? you know how to read YOU FUCK! Didn't ask what part of truck. Reason i asked cause I'm looking for local hate waiting for shipping. And I work from San Pedro to San Clemente.
I think he was referring that he wanted them but maybe they want fit the Sierra that he has.

Fucks wrong with you?

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
Dude chill... He wasn't even talking to you. He was just expressing a little frustration that the lights were for a silvy instead of a sierra.
:rofl2: :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.