GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
professional grade
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this machine up bout 3 weeks ago. 2017 silverado 2500hd. It’s an ltz 4x4. Had 2900 when I bought it. 6.OH motor......360 horsetorques. Didn’t see the need for the diesel as the heaviest thing I haul is my attitude 19fb toyhauler. Wanted the payload, brakes, chassis ect. Not sure where I want to go with it but here is a list.

Future mods

Pinstripe and mudflap delete.....done

2 inch rear drop and level front
Stock rear with level front
Stock rear with cst 3-6 front

Would like 22x10 welds
33 ridge graps....dreading the ride though.
Corsa exhaust/magnaflow not sure
Kicker power stage.....installed
Front end color matching
Loosing some chrome

Bout it

As it sits

Kicker system

Will update as I go. Thanks for stoppin by

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,889 Posts
Nice! :thumbsup:

I'm sure you'll build a clean ride just like your others.....

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Did you do the kicker that amps the doors too or just the sub?

Loki forward to the rest of the progress

·
professional grade
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you do the kicker that amps the doors too or just the sub?

Loki forward to the rest of the progress
Did the full kit, door speaker amp/sub amp.

For the money....a huge improvement. More bump than bose imo. Straight forward install. Only real time consuming work was running wires were they need to go. Took me about 3 hours.

·
professional grade
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How’s the 6.0 treating you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far so good. Aside from the fuel mileage I have no complaints, then again I didn’t buy it for fuel mileage.lolol. Its decent on the freeway 15-16, town is about 12. It’s nice just to put gas and go. I only put about 3-5k miles a year on my truck and the rest of the time it will sit in the garage. It should suit my needs.....and if it doesn’t, forced induction

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
So far so good. Aside from the fuel mileage I have no complaints, then again I didn’t buy it for fuel mileage.lolol. Its decent on the freeway 15-16, town is about 12. It’s nice just to put gas and go. I only put about 3-5k miles a year on my truck and the rest of the time it will sit in the garage. It should suit my needs.....and if it doesn’t, forced induction
The low maintenance may out weigh the mileage of diesel. Would blackbear wake it up?

·
professional grade
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The low maintenance may out weigh the mileage of diesel. Would blackbear wake it up?

I’m sure it would.....ive heard peeps say how much of a dog it is, I don’t think it’s slow by any means....especially with the 4:10’s. I would only tune for different shift pattern, but I’m sure with a 91 tune in the motor it would run pretty damn good.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
You sure it doesnt?

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Positive...that’s why I like it

Another reason for me to go to the hd instead of 1500 max trailering and the 6.2.
Yeah for some reason i thought they did till today lol.

·
professional grade
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol. I feel your pain, parking my trucks in the garage is like putting a Christmas ham in a ziplock sandwich bag.
Totally. The extended cab was tight, this new one is even tighter. I knew it could fit though. Just gotta watch and make sure I don’t back through the bedroom

1 - 20 of 145 Posts