GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about 6 months ago I bought a painted bumper cap and valance for my chevy from him. I paid him the price for the parts plus the money for shipping. I got the parts a few weeks later from DHL. Well about a month or so later I get a bill from dhl for 105 dollars to pay for the shipping for these parts. so for whatever reason, he got them to bill me for the shipping(which I didn't know they could do in the first place). so I sent him messages and he wanted me to send him the bill so he can go take care of it. I mailed him the bill and a couple months later I get the bill again from DHL that said it still hadn't been taken care of yet. so I message him yet again and he says that he didn't receive the bill I mailed him. he sounded convincing so I sent the bill to him again. same thing happened, I just got another bill from DHL saying that they need this money. I dont get why he can't just call DHL up and pay the bill, Ive sent him the invoice number and all the info several times over and the price of the bill. The only thing I can think of is that he is trying to stick my with the 105 dollar bill. maybe he'll read this and make things right, but its pretty messed up.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the worst damn luck buying stuff from people on the forums. I payed him with paypal a long time ago, but I think its kinda stupid that DHL would let him bill me without my knowledge.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Jesus, the same thing is happening to me! I bought the bezel off him and I got a bill for $105 bucks. I told him what happened and he said he'd take care of it. I got a bill a few weeks ago, let him know again and sent him the bill. Now I'm waiting for a reply since I sent him all the information on the last bill via PM. I'm not paying this bill and it better not put me into any trouble.

·
Registered
303 Posts
This is no good guys. He's gonna have a long day at Heatwave if he doesn't resolve these issues and he shows his face.

I know I'll be making the trip down there.

Let's just hope that they're two strange misunderstandings. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

·
Deep South
1,313 Posts
He got me too. This is my post on FSC.

I ordered a tahoe grille shell from this member. I paid him via paypal on December 23rd. After pestering him for a tracking number repeatedly, and him not responding, I finally found him on GMFS, where he posts more regularly. Finally, almost a month after I paid him, he sends me a tracking #. I called DHL to try and find out where my stuff was, and the tracking # didnt work. At this point, I just wanted my money back, so I sent him a message requesting a refund. He said he was unable to give me a refund since he had already shipped it. Then after more pestering, he sends me a new # on the 24th of January, over a month after I have paid him. The thing gets to my house on January 29, and its been broken. So I took pictures of all the damage, and sent him a message stating that DHL required the shipper to fill out the damaged claims paper. I sent him the pictures so that he could include these in the claim report. So he said that he called and DHL said they would mail him the paper. On Febuary 9th, he claimed to still have not recieved the paper in the mail, so I called DHL and requested one be emailed to him. I sent him a message on the 22nd asking if he had filled it out yet, to which he still hasnt replied. I then called DHL and asked that a claim form be emailed to me so that I could fill it out, and then email it to him so that all he had to do is mail it. I sent him yet another message with the title "I will fill the claim paper out myself." This message asked for his address and such to fill the paper out. I sent him this last message on the 26th of Febuary. He still has not replied. And he has been online and posting several times since I sent him the message.

I believe that he has no interest in filling this out due to the fact that he has his money now and the problem is not his.

All in all, I will never buy from red02chevy again. His customer service is somewhat lacking.

This is the thread

http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256901

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
steve, cajunlowrida, bought an HD bumper cap from him and got the huge DHL bill...I dunno how it worked out but I think steve and red02chevy split the bill.

I thought he was a good guy but I think he needs to be banned from selling shit.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Banned altogether if he pulls this garbage regularly. I saw him in and out of this thread twice. If he's PM'ing you guys, post up.
he pmed me after reading this thread and said he's going to take care of the bill first thing monday, ill let you guys know how it goes.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts