GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:head: i had a guy make a sig for me on another site... he took the background completely out of the picture of my old redpickup and turned it facing the opposite direction.. i was wondering if someone could take the pic thats in my sig, and have it pointing toward the middle,,,, and take the following pic and reverse it and point it toward the middle on the toerhside? i dono what background it would be? :think: but that would be badass :rocking:
thanks

sig.jpg

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
this was the best i could come up with. im sure someone whos acually good at photoshop could make one even better

rednecked4x4ssig.gif

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Man you pretty much did all you could do. I gave it a shot. I just used the current background and edited a little bit then made it black and white and left the trucks in color.
rednecked.gif

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gabeherndon said:
Man you pretty much did all you could do. I gave it a shot. I just used the current background and edited a little bit then made it black and white and left the trucks in color.
rednecked.gif

oh man thats fucking way good...i like the back ground and the text of my name.....but you thik you could get rid of the semi behind the red one?
thansk man

1 - 8 of 8 Posts