GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says im about to redo some things on my truck. But i have some questions. First off im tired of laying tranny haha its not low enough for me. Im getting some shavin done to my bed as in tailgate skin and stake pockets shaved and while the bed was off i was going to adjust all my bars, and watts link and redo my comps and tanks. While im at it i was going to redo my switches to that i can have 8 valves and level my truck out... and when i lay im going to have to move my fuse box some more so i can trim my fender up a little more from rubbing. But what should i do with the front end? should i keep my spindals or should i sell them and go ahead and get me some control arms? Could i see a few pics of trucks laying on 22's? And whats ur setup? Im wanting to updgrade to 1/2 fills so my shit will come off the ground faster...

thanks in advance.

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
REally u have any pics? i was actually wanting 24s but didnt know what they would look like

·
LayNBodyOn24z
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice man, can u untuck the tires? did u have to do any other mods besides the drop spindals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts