GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay a month or so back i added bose a pillars. then just now i bought q logic kicks from eric36. my original plan was to run focal 165a1's in the doors and memphis plates in back...well im gonna stick with the memphis in the back... but what i need to do in the front is what im not sure about. here is what im thinking

130 a1's in the kick panels.
165 a1's in the doors with the tweet in the pillar

or is this just completely over kill?
im looking to stick with focals for the front, but what would yall recommend?
maybe a midbass woofer in the doors?
would i do okay running all of the fronts off of the 2 channels for the front( 2 speakers and 2 tweets to each channel)?

oh as for the amp...it will be a memphis bell(1100x1 and 75x4)...and under the rear seat...unless my stereo guy comes up with something else between now and october then i will be running a loaded probox with 1 10 ported.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
if your going that far, Focal does have a 3-way setup that Id love! Put the 6 and 4 in the door and tweeter in the Apillar. Just get a big amp to run them!

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so my memphis belle wont push them?

looked on the focal website...i like that setup but i really dont want to have to modify the doors at all.

looked again...i do have another memphis amp i could run...hmmm the possibilities...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts