GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got back from Dallas picking up the two Reflexxions cowl hoods we ordered from Custom Classic and went ahead and installed them both.

Here is a pic of the hood out of the box...

Here is my 94 still stock...

Here is my 94 with the Reflexxions hood installed...

Here is my brothers 98 still stock...

Here is my brothers 98 with the Reflexxions hood installed...

Both hoods dropped in perfect on the first shot and there were no alignment issues. Perfect fits and perfect gaps....couldn't be happier with the quality.

Cameron

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
looks good cameron. how much did you give for each of them? This may be on my next list of add on stuff after a ranch hand.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trey hasn't been on much....I don't even know if he's registered on GMFS. His trucks coming along pretty well...as soon as my semester is over I gotta shave his gate, stake pockets, and roll pan and hopefully it'll be in paint soon.

As far as the hoods go I got them for 309 each and since I picked em up no shipping charge :D

Cameron

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
i see a resemblance to that 98....
clearfront.jpg

cept...his has a billet grille...and im too...uhh cheap to get a billet one :bawl: ...other then that its like i have a bigger version of his truck

oh and mines an ext. cab :insane:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Errr...nah....no more bug deflector :anitoof:. I'm saving it for you...I figure it would look good on your rig.... :LOL:

Cameron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts