GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to get rid of my sub box, its taking up too much room in my garage. it came out of my 2002 regular cab sierra, so of course it will also fit silverados but what other years im not sure, i would guess the 99-02 atleast. I had 2 pioneer shallow 12's in it. it has the amp rack behind the drivers seat so you can put the seat all the way back. i belive the passenger side lost about one click. i had power seats so im not actually sure how many clicks it lost, if any. the length is 55 3/4" it is 13.5" tall, top depth is 5" bottom depth is 8" and the amp cut out is 16 1/2" X 12 3/4" $50 plus shipping

subbox001.gif

subbox002.gif

subbox003.gif

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like i said i had the pioneer shallow mount 12's with a small amp pushing them only like 200watts. my friend who worked at ultimate electronics told me to buy it so i did, didnt question it or look at the specs. the package sounds excellent to me. but i listen to more rock n roll type stuff so the bass was never too high. im keeping the subs and amp because i really liked how it sounded i just need a different box since this one wont fit in my new truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts