GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a muffler that is single 3" in and dual 2" out i believe and tips that came off my brothers 02 sierra regency sor sale, has a good sound to it and the tips are in good shape. 100 OBO shipped. thanks
-Kris

car180.gif

car177-2.gif

car189.gif

car188.gif

car187.gif

car185.gif

car184.gif

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
ehhhhh i dno man those look like regular tips....and a flowmaster...regency had a roll pan with molded in tips i thought?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ehhhhh i dno man those look like regular tips....and a flowmaster...regency had a roll pan with molded in tips i thought?
yes correction these are not the regency tips i just found out when i asked my brother but we do still have the acctual regency tips laying around also that i found, il get pics of those up as well. but thats the muffler we took off it? sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
600 Posts
yeah the 99-02 regancy trucks didnt have them molded into the rollpans like the 03 up ones

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they were not molded into the roll pan. they just sit under it, i added pics of the regency ones. you can see where it says regency on the top of them

·
Registered
971 Posts
th_6ec79907.jpg

sound clip of the regency exhaust
(sounded great, but i decided to change to corsa)

hope this helps for a possible sale on the muffler man

1 - 11 of 11 Posts