GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just remanising (sp?) about my 01 silverado that i used to have before i totalled it. I had so many future plans for it which included a 3in body lift, bigger tires, body work, engine mods, and many other things custom that i wanted to do. So i started searching through my puter for some pics.
Before the accident:

some interior pics:

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
I remember when your bro posted thoughs pics...very shocking to see...didnt u only get a cut or something, getting out?? glade ur ok man...and it was a great truck, but ur new "old" one isnt bad at all

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AftermatH said:
I remember when your bro posted thoughs pics...very shocking to see...didnt u only get a cut or something, getting out?? glade ur ok man...and it was a great truck, but ur new "old" one isnt bad at all
basically i was getting cut when i was crawling out of the driver side window and there was glass everywhere. Most of the scratches were on my elbows and hands. I definitely miss that truck, but my new old truck has alot of potential as well. Just hope nothing like what happened to my 01 happens to the 98.

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
g_unit77 said:
How did that accident happen?, that looks real bad.
its a long story, but the short story of it all, is it happened on my way home from school one day on a very windy day, lost control of my truck and couldnt regain control, went off the side of the road, then back on the road, then into the median ditch, then out on the other side of the road (facing oncoming traffic) and flipped about 2-3 times, maybe more i cant remember. Im just glad that there were no cars or BIG RIGS coming my way :read:

Trey

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
I believe your gardian angels were riding with you that day. You may not believe in that stuff, but that is some crazy crap. Glad ur ok and still posting with us. :bowtie: Jake

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Just be glad you were in a fullsize instead of a Honda or something. Big trucks save lives :bowtie:

Glad you're here with us today and your new truck is looking great :head:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
i remember your truck, its nice to see pictures of it again it was sweet :head:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Yea Trey I remember your truck and the wreck. That really sucked.
You had a nice truck already and I know you had a lot more planned for it.

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jdrake19 said:
I believe your gardian angels were riding with you that day. You may not believe in that stuff, but that is some crazy crap. Glad ur ok and still posting with us. :bowtie: Jake
i didnt really believe in that stuff before the accident, but after the accident i believe in it. Someone was looking out for me that day thats for damn sure :read:

·
Registered
787 Posts
From the looks of it you are lucky the only thing you lost was your truck, good to see that was the only thing lost!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts

That is one reason why I have a headache rack.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts