GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a Remembrance get together so that all his family and friends can come together and celebrate how unique and truely special Jason is to all of us.

A website setup to honor him and can be seen at http://www.jasonpaynememorial.com/
Any comments, pictures or video that you would like to add to this website can be sent to [email protected]

There is also a memorial fund setup in Jason's name at the local credit union. All funds will be donated to an Off Road foundation that will soon be determined. The family has asked that in lieu of flowers, donation's can be made to support a sport that was very much a part of Jason's life.

Time of Remembrance Open House will be,

Saturday September 1st From 1-5pm
9617 Lake Pyramid Court
Bakersfield, CA 93312

Jason Payne Memorial Fund Donations can be mailed to this address:
Kern Schools Federal Credit Union
PO Box 9506
Bakersfield, CA. 93389

Or you can call and make a donation by phone. 800.248.3336

I will also be accepting donations on my paypal account and forwarding the funds to the family. [email protected]

There has been a slight change in plans. The remembrance will now be an open house from 1-5pm. This way the family is not overwhelmed with people all at once. There will be a DVD made that will be shown during the open house so please use the e-mail above to send in your pictures and movies.

We love you brother!!

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
That site is amazing. Just as he was as a person. :bawl:

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
very nice

still sad about it

Im just hoping kyle is alright

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Esteban, I will try my hardest to be there Saturday. I will also forward you the money I have collected sometime next week in case any other people send money to me. RIP Jason

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There has been a slight change in plans. The remembrance will now be an open house from 1-5pm. This way the family is not overwhelmed with people all at once. There will be a DVD made that will be shown during the open house so please use the e-mail above to send in your pictures and movies.

·
Space for rent
27 Posts
To the guys that knew him well I am truly sorry for your lose.

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
You already know I'll be there. Thank you for the pm, I'll call his mom tonight I just don't know if I'll be able to make any sense over the phone.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
If i was stateside, I wouldnt think twice... I'd already be on the road. For those who road trip it, regardless of the distance, 200 miles or a 1,000 miles, God Speed, and please be safe. Let them know theres a service member on the other side of the globe that wishes he could be there.

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,649 Posts
Our deepest condolences,
Chris, Sara, Justin, Jake, Christian, and Liam Hopkins and Steven Shwab.< ( Redfox21)

·
Jason you will be missed
617 Posts
I'm sure I can speak all of us here, we all send our deepest condolences to his family and friends.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Guys, this is Jason's brother. On behalf of myself and my family we want you ALL to know that this is amazing. We all see what is going on here, and on all the other boards, and I want to tell you guys that we do cherish every kind word that is written. I can not believe how many people that he has touched. I want to thank you Esteban, never met you brother, but you have helped more than you can imagine. Well I came onto the boards to really find out what happenned, and couldn't believe what I found a group of "dirt guys" that have some of the biggest hearts in the WORLD! Goiing through the pictures is amazing! This is a side of his life that we only heard about....but it was his LIFE! We the family of Jason Payne thank you for everything said. Please paste this onto the other various boards that are in the group. It's appreciated. Ken Payne

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
i didnt know jason but everthing ive heard and read he was amazing. my deepest condolensces go out to his family. Wheel on man!

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
Hey Guys, this is Jason's brother. On behalf of myself and my family we want you ALL to know that this is amazing. We all see what is going on here, and on all the other boards, and I want to tell you guys that we do cherish every kind word that is written. I can not believe how many people that he has touched. I want to thank you Esteban, never met you brother, but you have helped more than you can imagine. Well I came onto the boards to really find out what happenned, and couldn't believe what I found a group of "dirt guys" that have some of the biggest hearts in the WORLD! Goiing through the pictures is amazing! This is a side of his life that we only heard about....but it was his LIFE! We the family of Jason Payne thank you for everything said. Please paste this onto the other various boards that are in the group. It's appreciated. Ken Payne
i posted it on FSC:shake:

·
Jason you will be missed
617 Posts
Ya I know. Thats why I am hear. But that is what not matters. Trying to let everyone that might have known Jason to know. If it gets to one person who knew Jason that is all that matters.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts