GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm lookin into grabbin the matrix 3.5 by clifford. I want to wire up one of the auxiliary channels so when i walk away from my truck its wired up to my pancake switch and she'll drop to the frame. I'm not a big electric person though, i know i'll have to solenoid it up, and use a constant power, and the pulse coming from the alarm, but any tips on wiring this up would be appreciated. Didn't know if any of you guys had anything similar with your bags.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
yea, mine hits pretty hard too. But today i installed a ball valves on each of my dumps. now it takes like a full second and a half for my truck to go all the way down. i love it.

1,932 Posts
The 4 wires for the 4 dumps should all have relays on them... and all 4 relays can go to one power sorce... the axulerady on ur alarm. plain and simple... 4 relays hooked up to control 4 things with 1 wire... if u need help PM me and ill thourghly hook u up on how to do this and how to get everything setup with the dumps and alarm to make it do some kool shit! EMS 1 at wyotech taught me all the wiring stuff... i didnt know all those sliods and relays could make such kick ass toys... :evillol:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm waitin for my alarm to come in, but when it does i'll def hit u guys up for some advice. I've got three auxiliary channels, plus it has four buttons on the alarm keypad that i only think i need two for the alarm. Might need some remote three wheel :mexsmoke:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
lol i want a remote up, the one lame thing about bags is u gotta wait for air...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts