GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you remove the fog light bulbs on a NNBS Silverado??????

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how do u remove the bulb from the actual housing on the truck tho, twist,pull???

·
On my way up!
1,007 Posts
Two tabs. One on top and one on bottom (I think). Pull them away from the bulb and it comes right out!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mine will no come out its pissing me off. i dont want to pull to hard and break something

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts
It doesn't twist. You pull strait out while pushing in the two tabs.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
:sigh:
yeah they are for some reason.
That's the only time the passenger side has ever done it. I do need to re-seal the drivers.
Run another bead of silicone all around 'em, and get a small pen light to look for any tiny holes. Do you have HID's? Reason I ask is that mine were leaking and fogging EVERY time it rained and I had re-sealed them 3 or 4 times when I realized that the cheap O-rings on the HID bulbs were broken letting water in by the bulb.....And that was my problem.

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts
Run another bead of silicone all around 'em, and get a small pen light to look for any tiny holes. Do you have HID's? Reason I ask is that mine were leaking and fogging EVERY time it rained and I had re-sealed them 3 or 4 times when I realized that the cheap O-rings on the HID bulbs were broken letting water in by the bulb.....And that was my problem.
The drivers side definitely has a small hole somewhere, you could see the water in there.
Passenger side fogged up but no visible water getting in.
yep, I got HIDs.
I gotta re-seal and maybe put new o-rings this summer.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Use your O rings out of your stock bulbs. They work great.

Like I said an afternoon, silicone and a pen light and you'll have em sealed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts