GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best way to remove professional tint? Its on the inside of the windows. I'm thinking razor blade and windex? Got pulled over twice the past week for 20% on the sides, so they need to go.

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
that sux bro fuck the police i say but if ya need a hand i can do it best way is razors and windex like ya said

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
i got limo and i don't get shit must be cuz muh truck is meaner(kim said that) than yours. oh well dude i had to throw ya some shit remember when in dought go green ;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
when i removed mine, i picked at the corner with my fingernail, and then pulled it off like a sticker... worked really quick and easy..

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, thanks guys, a guy at work said a heat gun with a razor, but i think that might make a sticky mess.

·
Registered
94 Posts
spray windex on the inside window and heat the window from the outside until you can feel it geting warm on your hand. start on a corner and peel slow it won't leave as much resadue when the window is hot the glue will release easyer. use one of those 500 watt shoplights on a stand and leave it on the window for about 10 minutes.

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, the tint is all off now...bummer! But i did heat the window up and 95% of the glue stayed on the tint, so cleanup was easy.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Weve always steamed it off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts