GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a buddy do these for me. I was wanting an old school steelie/hubcap look, just thought I'd get everyone's opinions of them. Just be honest. :D

renderings_two.jpg

renderings_one.jpg

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'm not feeling the painted wheels but the polished is sweet. Colorado Customs has a wheel that looks like the old steelies. There was a truck in street trucks awhile back with them and it looked sick.

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I think the wheels in that pic are Colorado's.

I'm really thinking about going monochrome. You don't see many GMC's color-matched like that.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Wow those look sweet, not sure on the smoothies tho.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
The ones in the edit are Colorado Custom Boulders
This is what I was talking about

With the lip polishe and the centercap polished and thewheel center painted for the monochrome look, you'd have a unique truck that's for sure. :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Don't know why the Image tags won't work, just click the link.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Scream said:
Good unique or bad unique? LOL
It's a matter of personal taste. Not sure I'd do it, but I'd congratulate someone else for doing something a bit different. If I saw it at a show i'd stop to take a long look to check it out rather than a quick glance if it looked like most of the other trucks.

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I was thinking about a classic style on a newer truck--steelies but in 20s/22s, pleated inserts for th seats maybe, super long Lokar floor shifter--just something other than "layed and sprayed." There's nothing wrong with that style at all, I just want somthing different.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Scream said:
Yeah, I was thinking about a classic style on a newer truck--steelies but in 20s/22s, pleated inserts for th seats maybe, super long Lokar floor shifter--just something other than "layed and sprayed." There's nothing wrong with that style at all, I just want somthing different.
I understand completly. Sometimes you gotta try something a little different.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
your truck is perfect dont change a thing :imo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts