GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a set of 20's for a couple hundred bucks, but they werent in great shape so i decided to repaint them, turned out pretty good.

Before:
[/IMG]

After:
2011-06-11_14-19-04_407.jpg

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Not bad, looks alot better.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Looks great!!!!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Looks killer man...When I see threads on painting wheels, I assume they all become black and shitty looking like the first pic, but you did a hell of a job on those dude :cheers:

·
Registered
75 Posts
holy cow man when i glanced for a quick second i was like he lied and bought new wheels hahah!! shit came out great! good job man.. :big_banana_Dance:

·
mmm 24" Twisted Blades
2,929 Posts
what ?

no pics of the truck they're going on ?

they do look alot better tho.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Ha ha! Those look like they were straight out of the box! Great job! At first I thought you just flipped the wheel over and took a pic for the before :rofljest: then flipped it back over for the after. :boobs:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys, they're going on a black nnbs with 35/12.5/20 trail grapplers. im hopefully gonna be putting the lift on next weekend if all goes well. Ill post pics as soon as its done

·
Registered
249 Posts
Going to look nice. I got to say too.. best 'wheel paint' I've seen on forums.

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Def RT6

I had a set powder coated on my nbs
DSC00255copy.jpg
We had a set on the W/T :crazy:
DSCN1339.jpg

Good job on the wheels, not the biggest fan of the end design, just because I like the smooth lips and the design makes it look 3d, but great job on the work!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts