GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanna replace the crappy stock ones. Any suggestions on brands? its for my 02 silveado so i will be replacing the 6 1/2's and tweets and most likely the 4x6s? in the rear...late

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
i replaced mine with infinity kappas, they sound nice. i suggest you listen to any speaker before buying it, though.

·
Banned
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would love to but it seems that all the car stereo places around here just have alpines and pioneer speakers and none of my friends have after market door speakers, just subs

·
Registered
736 Posts
i put Rockford's in the doors and rear pillars in my truck, that sounded the similar at low volume with a little better quality, but the bass at higher volume was much much better, but then that became un-needed once i got my subs, :anitoof: , two 10" kickers that are extremely old, with a Rockford [email protected], they pound since they are touching the back of the seat.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have Pioneer X-plode 180 watt door speakers with a phoenix gold 10 and a rockford amp. bought the pioneers at wal-mart and got the sub and amp for 40 bucks from a guy at work.

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
I have pioneers in my doors and i have no complaints. :rocking:

·
Registered
639 Posts
I went all sony.....6.5" componet set for the doors, 4x6's soon for the side panels, 10" sub, and 760 watt amp for the sub.....all sony baby. :head:

·
Banned
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i have a 500x2 amp i can use for them and i plan on later running 2 kicker 12" l7's with a 1200.1 or 1250.1 amp to each sub. soo with that having been said, what type and kind speakers u suggest i get demon?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts