GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a regular cab so the 4x6's are right in my ear so i figure i might as well get some that sound exceptionally well. Was wondering if something like this sounds better than the traditional 2 way 4x6 speaker.
h1084625cfp.jpg

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
You can always go with an independent (sp?) componets on your side doors. I disconected my 4x6's for awhile now because I went with Image Dynamics M6's.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
I wouldnt even do rears, but Im a purist like that. In a true concert , you dont have rear speakers

·
Registered
94 Posts
94flamds10blazr said:
I wouldnt even do rears, but Im a purist like that. In a true concert , you dont have rear speakers
I am planning on replacing my speakers with those. I have a question tho, does anyone know where I can get an RCA source to use for my 4ch amp? (Using the stock 2004 RDS CD player/radio).

·
Back from hiatus..
600 Posts
RHPF said:
I am planning on replacing my speakers with those. I have a question tho, does anyone know where I can get an RCA source to use for my 4ch amp? (Using the stock 2004 RDS CD player/radio).

i wanted to use my stock cd player and just add components and bass, instead the stereo shop talked me into in-dash flip out dvd. also, i went with infinity's all around-----the replacements for the 4x6's sound great.

·
Registered
658 Posts
dude i have those 4x6s in the rear of my truck along with the 6.5 kapps in the front and they kick fucking ass....

·
Registered
94 Posts
^ Going to do the same, Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.5" fronts, Kappa 4x6 rears, MTX 564 amp. Kicker Solobaric L7 12" and MTX 801D for the sub. I want to use the stock deck for a while tho, so same question any idea where I should get RCA source for decently clean sound until I get an AVIC-N1...

·
GMFS founding member
4,010 Posts
Joshs2002Silverado said:
dude i have those 4x6s in the rear of my truck along with the 6.5 kapps in the front and they kick fucking ass....
what he said :head:

94flamds10blazr said:
good point, i never thought about that.

·
Back from hiatus..
600 Posts
94flamds10blazr said:

true.... but i wanted surround sound for the dvd player!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts