GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed some of you are in San Antonio. I'm thinking of going with a CST lift, but i don't know which installation shop to go to.

Do you guys know which are the best shops in San Antonio?

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
Think Anthony's Planet Pick Up is the only san antonio shop that sells CST, but dont quote me on that. There's Maximum Altitude, which probably charges a hell of a lot...i hear nothing but high prices from them. Also, check out THe Max, on San Pedro. Cant think of any other 4x4 shops locally but im sure others will chime in.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
im in san antonio, i have a CST that me and my buddies installed. if you really are looking, lemme know. what is your truck and how high/which kit are you looking at? i know all the guys at most of the shops around here, and would be glad to point you in the right direction if you dont let me install it.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
TheLlama said:
Go to Dark Eternal, Hes mucho good, mucho cheaper, and backs his work
dark eternal doesnt have a business liscence and is not in san antonio. he also hasnt installed a CST kit. between me and my friends, i have installed 3 of them, and been around for a fourth.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Josh said:
dark eternal doesnt have a business liscence and is not in san antonio. he also hasnt installed a CST kit. between me and my friends, i have installed 3 of them, and been around for a fourth.

U dont need a business lisence to put on a lift, after what stephen has done to his truck, i think hes capable of doing anything.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
He dosent need a licsence and CST is not different than anything else. I mean c'mon now, you act like its outside his skill range... Buhahah if there was such a thing. Him and willys are quite the couple on these offroad forums. He could drive it there, and drive it home. Plus if he has problems, stephen will help him rid them.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
I'd let Josh work on my truck :imo
Plus I dont know how far Dallas is from SA, but I'd be willing to guess its a long drive. I'd rather go somewhere local:read:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
im not saying stephen isnt capable at all. stephen is a pretty good friend. im just stating facts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts