how do i rest the tire pressure sensors on the NNBs. i bought a set of factory 20s and it say s to service theTPS. i know i just have to rest it but i can tfind it in the mannual on how to reset them.. thanks
First...go to each wheel and remove the valve stem caps, your gonna have to move fast between tires so any prep work you can do will help you during the process.
Get a tool that you can use to let some air out of the stems.
1) Set parking brake
2) turn key to on but DO NOT start.
3) take remote and press lock and unlock at the same time till the horn honks.
4) go to driver side front and let air out (approx 5-15sec) till horn honks once.
5) go to pass side front and let air out (approx 5-15sec) till horn honks once.
6) go to pass side rear and let air out (approx 5-15sec) till horn honks once.
7) go to drivers side rear and let air out (approx 5-15sec) till horn honks TWICE.
8) now they are programmed
9) recheck air pressure and set to whatever you need.
10) re-install valve stem caps.
There is a way to do the relearn thru your DIC on the dash if you have that.
Its in your manual under relearn tpms, or rotating tires...its in there.
i was wondering if this would work for me. i have nnbs 20`s that i bought with the sensors and have them on my 05 yukon. i`m pretty sure that i need to swap out the sensore for an older style but it`s much easier if this would work.
A forum community dedicated to GMC and Chevy full size owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Silverados, Sierras, and other full size trucks performance, modifications, suspension, lift kits, tires, maintenance, and more!