GMC Truck Forum banner

Restore

1823 13
has ne1 used this stuff?? im thinking about getting it and putting it in, but not sure if it really works.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
47,426 Posts
I use it in my F150 and have for about 15K mi, truck runs very strong still with 115K on the ticker. Only oil loss is out the rear main seal like ALL small Fords.

No compression test was done on my part but it seems to do it's job well. :shake:

· Rollin with Saget
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
seems to be working just fine. nothin blown up yet, nothing seized up either... id say it works.... i just havent invested the money in doin a compression test and the such, however, it feels a lot different.

· GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
25,206 Posts
i saw a commercial and naturally thought it was poppycock, but people say it works. It even says it can unseize an engine. hmmm my friend has a grand am that only runs off of one piston... i should buy it and try it.

· My Dixie Wrecked
26,549 Posts
I'm going to try some and see if it helps my fubar'd piston. I gotta let 1 quart of oil burn out first though.

· HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
47,426 Posts
Still got my Ford, still runs fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.