GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has ne1 used this stuff?? im thinking about getting it and putting it in, but not sure if it really works.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
I use it in my F150 and have for about 15K mi, truck runs very strong still with 115K on the ticker. Only oil loss is out the rear main seal like ALL small Fords.

No compression test was done on my part but it seems to do it's job well. :shake:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I've never been one to go for cure-all additives. I wouldn't do it unless I was at last resort before tearing the engine apart.

·
Registered
84 Posts
My old man swears by this stuff... he put it in a ford 3.0 V6 at every oil change... its still going with 210k miles on it (no rebuild) and only burns about 1 qt. between oil changes.

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, i just changed my oil, and added in some restore. i guess we'll see if there is a difference in performance and mileage.

hope this stuff works.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
any results slamd?

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seems to be working just fine. nothin blown up yet, nothing seized up either... id say it works.... i just havent invested the money in doin a compression test and the such, however, it feels a lot different.

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
i saw a commercial and naturally thought it was poppycock, but people say it works. It even says it can unseize an engine. hmmm my friend has a grand am that only runs off of one piston... i should buy it and try it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
i did it the other day just for peace of mind. my motor had 52k miles on it before i drove her.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
I'm going to try some and see if it helps my fubar'd piston. I gotta let 1 quart of oil burn out first though.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Still got my Ford, still runs fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts