GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, its been awhile since Ive seen my old truck running around town. My friends seem to see it all the time, but I never seem to catch the new owner out and about. But anyway, last week The Hot Rod Power Tour came through town, and was staying the night about an hour south of here. I hopped in line when the cruise came through, and rode down to check everything out. There were a ton of nice cars, and some unbelievable creations.

As Im leaving, I stop at one of the gas stations to grab a drink. Then I see this come pulling into the station as well. Small world I guess.

Picture080.jpg

Looks like he has kept the truck decently clean...

Picture075-2.jpg

Picture072-2.jpg

Oh wait, whats this in the bed?

Picture064-1.jpg

=(

Picture065-2.jpg

Rest in peace good brother.. I thought I had left you in good hands.

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
That's why I'm happy my past money pit was exported to Costa Rica, from the looks of the Goat though you have def moved on to bigger an better things.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
lol werd

Think i would have had atleast bought some kind of rubber or gasket to go around it.

from looks of the pics seems like there is nothing keeping it sealed from cab to bed.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He had some sort of seal running between the cab, and the bed, but I have no idea how well it sealed. Haha

·
Registered
102 Posts
haha damn some peopel just have to have their subs. thats terrible that truck isnt worth anything now.

·
Registered
102 Posts
un;less of course someone likes shitty work and the subs in the bed and holes in their bed and cab.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts