GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone happen to have one? I will also be interested in both sides if you don't want to split a set up.

LK

·
Loves yoga pants
2,408 Posts
Alwhite00 said:
Anyone happen to have one? I will also be interested in both sides if you don't want to split a set up.

LK
Make your own...they are not very hard at all...just need some 194 sockets that you can buy at Autozone for a bout 6 dollars a pair..the 194 bulbs and the know how to splice a couple wires...I did it on mine...it's very simple.

Pat

If you're wanting em for something other than to add 03 tails to your 00 truck than nevermind I said anything...:read:

:anitoof:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OKLAGMCRUISER said:
Make your own...they are not very hard at all...just need some 194 sockets that you can buy at Autozone for a bout 6 dollars a pair..the 194 bulbs and the know how to splice a couple wires...I did it on mine...it's very simple.

Pat

If you're wanting em for something other than to add 03 tails to your 00 truck than nevermind I said anything...:read:

:anitoof:
What did you do to get the sockets to fit the tails, I kind of tried to plug them in and they did not seem to go in. I did not try really hard as I only had one tail light but now I have the other one on the way so im trying to get everything set. Looks like I might need to open up the 03 tail light a little to accept the 00 bulb holder. Any input?

LK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts