GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fuckin bbc is taking videos off youtube. try one of these two. the top is the full segment, the bottom is just the third run/crash.

[yt]zrRfztKPzxk[/yt]
[yt]MERGW31QQzg[/yt]

1,932 Posts
I have been in my far share of good crashes but they were nothing like that. well at least not that speed. But I do KNOW that feeling, first hand, when it starts to go south and your stomach drops and you think Oh fuck....... then when your sliding sideways and have a second to rethink some shit you go OH FUCKING HELL THIS IS GOING TO HURT and when its flipping and shit its all black ,cause your eyes are close and you hear the noises....oh man those noises will follow me to my deathbed :read: And its crazy cause your waiting for that sudden stop, that mind blowing jolt. those first few seconds seem like hours and thats all your waiting for that sudden stop. Then for me when its all over and i know im not dead I laugh and then think, FUCKING HELL MY RIDES FUCKED. Those feeling you feel in 2-5 seconds remind you your alive!:read: Got to love that shit. Man that guy faired out damn well for being in a crash at that speed! I bet he knows hes alive :read:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts