GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Bonspeed's put on my truck finally thanks to TY. Will have better pics this weekend just took these while i was bored at work. Also ill show some pics of the mishap that happend this morning at the Fuckin car wash, and ill let yall know the whole story.

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

IMG_3349.jpg

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Oh fuck those are badass!!!

·
OG
1,498 Posts
Very nice!

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
EDIT: Leave them black!

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
:drool:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Very nice rims I'd leave em black and add more black to the truck maybe some smoked tails black bowtie just some small stuff.

·
Snooby Doo
1,378 Posts
xwhatever. best "DD" truck on the site! the only things i would do are, mold the pan, tint the windows and do something with the handles, but i dont think esckys or color matched is the answer. your truck is sexy :read:

edit: oh, and lose the chrome gas door.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
those look sick as fuck!....

defenitely keep the black spokes!....color match the rest of the truck and tint the tails and it will set those wheels off just right IMO

good to know those wheels went to a good home though (i hope?), if i woulda had the money i would taken them off Ty's hands..

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the compliments.....Yeah for real im gonna leave the spokes black, plans for the coming week include painting the mirrors and putting the chrome caps back on,molding the pan in, painting the upper valance and bumper but leaving the lower valance black. i want to get rid of the gas cap but i dont have a factory to put back on and yeah im gonna smoke the tail lights

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
fuckin A i just went through mixed emotions.....
looks amazing bro. happy to see them on a nice truck...just weird, like I gave up my kids for adoption. lol...

edit- that rear lip is insane looking.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh yeah can anyone on here make me a new sig with these pics? it would be much appreciated

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
Also ill show some pics of the mishap that happend this morning at the Fuckin car wash, and ill let yall know the whole story.

uh oh....did you gouge the wheels on a car wash track? it'll buff out...:D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts