GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a OBS 99 Hoe with 6 Lug patter.

I have a great opportunity to get Ran Srt10 wheels. Can these be drilled to fit?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Where would you drill the wheels at? I dont see anywhere where you can do it...

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
don't think you can do that.... But what is the dodge bolt pattern anyway?

if you were serious about running those wheels for whatever reason, you could run some of bolt on conversion adapter spacers. But your track width would be increased a minimum of 3" total, 1.5" per side to clear the OE studs.
IMO, not ideal in your case.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
they are 5x5.5..... theres no way to drill new holes. Go to a local shop and get an adapter from a 6 to 5 lug for like $80 if you want them. Personally I dont think SRT wheels would look good on a chevy... but thats my opinion

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Dont see how its possible...

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
They'll look absofuckinlutely retarded on a Chevy, even if you get them to adapt to the lug pattern.

So... they're perfect for you. Do it.

edit nevermind, i thought chad posted this.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
here, if you want some real rims that WILL fit, and also look great, then look for a set of these:
I like those..........

vette brakes lol

·
hella cute n shit
7,652 Posts
here, if you want some real rims that WILL fit, and also look great, then look for a set of these:
Damn, what are those? They look wicked! I've never seen them before...

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
their stock gmc wheels 20"
i believe nbs gm accessory wheel.
yeah, they're their GM factory option wheels. And they look great, some of my favorites personally. Would look great in the darker, first gen. C5 ZO6 gunmetal grey, on a torch red static dropped '02 Sierra RCSB with an HD hood too! Sorry, only wishing here, haha.... :)

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Those GMC 20" wheels ain't cheap.
yeah, no doubt. They have an option wheel that looks VERY close to the American Racing Torq Thrust ST wheel, but way more expensive, IIRC like $100+ more per wheel. I managed to actually get a used one on ebay for a spare, and for a fraction of the price, but if I remember right, they are just made in China. :mad: go figure.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.