GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Those will fit. I was unsure of what size the tires were but they are the equivilent to 33's. If you crank the tb's a bit they should fit fine, perhaps minor trimming.

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
No man those will rub......lol jk......try posting some specs or pics if you want help!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow i am seriously retarded!! i totally thought i put that in there...i hate technology. hahaha. thanks.

yeah im gonna get a levelling kit anyways so hopefully thatll do the job

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
im not completely familiar with 2500's non hd, do they sit higher on the frame or no? Im assuming not? If you do need a bodylift they arent that expensive. You might get more absolute replies on this if you put it in the lifted and offroad section. Most of the tire size/fitting experts hang out in there.

·
Registered
871 Posts
o true. But i still think they would fit if he did ford keys and cranked them. ive seen it done ill go searching for the guy that did it

·
Registered
871 Posts
i cant find it but yes he could also do a BL and no crank and clear them because i saw a 1500 4wd with that and clear them it depends on what lift type he is looking for, im almost positive they will fit with cranking the bars but it is all up to him

Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for all the help dudes...im new to all this shit so its good having people aroudn that know what they are talking about lol....

i would go hte body lift route..but i dont want a gap..and i dont want a "cheap" look to it..i wanna do it right.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
thanks for all the help dudes...im new to all this shit so its good having people aroudn that know what they are talking about lol....

i would go hte body lift route..but i dont want a gap..and i dont want a "cheap" look to it..i wanna do it right.
If you were to get a bodylift along with the gapguards it would not look cheap and no one would be able to tell the difference. It would just show more frame and actually look like an HD. While giving you lift as well as not changing how your truck rides.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts