GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting some chrome wheels for my black rcsb 4x4. It's a 99 and I have a 3" bl on it now but will be adding leveling kit. I want some 20s or 18s with atleast -12 offset possibly -24. Any ideas on which wheels?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I'm wanting some chrome wheels for my black rcsb 4x4. It's a 99 and I have a 3" bl on it now but will be adding leveling kit. I want some 20s or 18s with atleast -12 offset possibly -24. Any ideas on which wheels?
As bad as I hate to say it, look around man. There are far too many wheel choices for people to post for you. Why would you want someone else picking them anyway? That being said...look at Fuel wheels, I think they offer some pretty big negative offsets

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As bad as I hate to say it, look around man. There are far too many wheel choices for people to post for you. Why would you want someone else picking them anyway? That being said...look at Fuel wheels, I think they offer some pretty big negative offsets
well there might be somw wheels out there that i havent seen or heard about...and i have been looking into xd diesels i was just woundering what people thought

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
You said something about maybe getting XD Diesels which I don't see anything wrong with those at all. A buddy of mine has them in chrome and they look damn good washed up.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You said something about maybe getting XD Diesels which I don't see anything wrong with those at all. A buddy of mine has them in chrome and they look damn good washed up.
ya i really like the look of them and the look of the xd hoss...but not sure which ones yet....is there any way i could see what my truck would look like with both of them on or do i just use my imagination haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts