GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Seems repetitive, but death metal novakane would look good on the blue granite imo

·
凸(¬‿¬)凸
1,116 Posts
This thread is stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
see if i went with chrome wheels i would then chrome out my door handles and all that as well. i eithe want everything black or everything chrome.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Why not color match handles with chrome wheels? Just bc you have chrome wheels doesn't mean you need chrome handles..

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
i was actually thinking about just buying the paintable handles and buying a pint of the right paint and doing it that way i have a shop and can paint the whole truck if need be lol

·
BlueDevil
1,653 Posts
Dustin is right, this thread is dumb

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
once again nobody asked you to read it. absolutely no reason to post a useless comment like that. back on topic i think ill just get black ones now and if i want chrome later on i can always get new ones next spring

·
凸(¬‿¬)凸
1,116 Posts
yea bro

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Well we tried..

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
i appreciate the help that some of you gave. when i picked out different rims and then tires its well over 1000$ more. i cant do that. for now ill get the XD series with the toyos and then if i want ill get new rims a few months later. cant beat 2 grand and change for that.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Find a deal with chrome rims. And color match the handles please

af8aa67a.jpg

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
see if i went with chrome wheels i would then chrome out my door handles and all that as well. i eithe want everything black or everything chrome.
after this comment I'm sure most guys here will start a fund for you to buy a gun to shoot your self with if you get chrome wheels.

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
:mfr_omg: that old man is set! :snoopfacepalm:

sad part is there is 2-3 trucks like that around my city......

·
凸(¬‿¬)凸
1,116 Posts
lol one of the things i typed in trying to find that pic on GOOGLE was old man silverado lulz

·
BlueDevil
1,653 Posts
OP, you should chrome out whole truck and then proceed to fuck bitches in said chromed truck

21 - 39 of 39 Posts