GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its gone, going shopping tommorow for something else.

·
I cant spell "teh"
130 Posts
sad to hear man, was taht your first truck?

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep, time to move on :bowtie:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
damn dude. i thought you might be able to fix it. hope you find what you want! :bowtie:

·
Registered
169 Posts
So the insurance company totaled it? Will they let you buy it back? I know some people who have done that and use the money to fix it up and usually have some left over. I guess it pretty much ruins re-sale value though.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
04sierra said:
So the insurance company totaled it? Will they let you buy it back? I know some people who have done that and use the money to fix it up and usually have some left over. I guess it pretty much ruins re-sale value though.
:word: i would then stockfloor it with a whole new frame and caddy clip it and i bet you still have money left over to repaint it

did it fuck the engine up any it didnt look that bad when i saw it?

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'd try to buy it back if you can, I know how you feel losing your truck, I lost mine last Feb when i flipped it

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont want it back, whats done is done, thats the way i tihnk of it. going look at quite a few sonoma zq8's today :bowtie: still staying with GM of course :read:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i do, but the only fullsize i would get is out of my price range. i want a scsb sierra or silverado loaded with the 5.3L everyone i find has too many miles or its way to much.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have a new truck now :bowtie:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts