GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next up on my mod list is wheels I think I have almost decided on 15-16x10 black rockcrawler fake beadlock wheels and I was wondering if somebody could photoshop them onto my truck theres 3 diff wheels I am tryin to decide between any of the three will do I am lookin for more pics at the moment but I have a few of the fake beadlocks and I have one or two of the second one but I am still lookin for pics of the third set I would like to see all of them but whichever is easiest is cool with me, also can somebody maybe photoshop a set of either stock black fender flares or maybe some cutouts like the black truck below?
mudding_10may03_22.jpg

fa75cb8a.jpg

here is the newest pics I have there not really high quality since my digi cam took a crap on me and I am havin to use diposables :bawl:
Pics

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
slimm44 said:
here's the fake beadlock ones:

that looks sweet man I am still undecided but the edit helps out alot, I am startin to think the fake beadlocks are too "poser" for me I might just go with the bottom ones :D

thanks,
Aaric

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
here's the bottom ones:

if you can find a good side picture of the flares/cutouts i can put those on for ya too.

·
Member #1303
5,159 Posts
i have cutouts and love them. i'm going to put together a how-to install tutorial this summer. i'll keep you posted here or on fsc

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thArf said:
i'm also getting the streetlocks! quit copying me

:LOL: I have been looking for good pics of cutout flares but I havent been able to find any and I have been thinkin lately about maybe goin another route with the truck instead of the black wheels,do you think you can photoshop either sets of these tires/wheels onto my truck and lift it a little more :read:
000_0281.gif

ebay link to pics
if there is anyway possible you can edit it on this pic since its one of my fav pics but if the other ones are easier to work with it doesnt matter :read:

thanks,
Aaric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts